Story Of My First Swag- HackerRank

Hi Everyone,

This will be a very short blog post on how I got my first swag.

Introduction:- 
This days I am regular user of hackerone platform for bug hunting. Well, one day I woke up started my machine and rather than going to hackerone url, I googled it and where I landed was at hackerrank site, whose name is similar to hacker one.

What is HackerRank?
HackerRank is a site for hackers from all over the world to solve programming problems in different CS domains like algorithms, machine learning and artificial intelligence, and to excel in different programming paradigms like functional programming.

WOW... What a site to learn coding :) So I registered myself on their platform. Well and you know all when I visit any site, I see it differently.

POC:- 

After my registration completed. I went to their setting section and guess what I found XSS  :D


I informed this bug to hackerrank team. And they fixed it right away.


Reward:- 

I would like to thank hackerone team for fixing bug so quickly and rewarding me with my first swag :D




This is my first swag so writing this blog post. But soon I will be writing more blogs on some interesting bugs which I found recently

So Stay Tuned.




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
22 August 2015 at 20:59 delete

Your bug hunting ideas and posts, both are getting better by the day :)
Way to go !!!!

Reply
avatar
8 January 2016 at 07:44 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
8 January 2016 at 10:20 delete

Ping me on my email, will revert you on that :)

Reply
avatar
4 January 2017 at 21:34 delete

How did you inform the bug to hackerrank team?

Reply
avatar
4 January 2017 at 22:55 delete

Ping me on my email, will revert you on that :)

Reply
avatar